Our Coverage AreaHealthcare Coalitions were established in Georgia in 2012.
Region L is one of 14 regional Coalitions in the state of Georgia.
Region L Healthcare Coalition is proud to support healthcare partners in Ben Hill, Berrien, Cook, Echols, Irwin, Lanier, Lowndes, Tift, and Turner counties.
If your primary facility is located in a different county, please refer to the GA Healthcare Coalition Map under the Resources tab to find your Coalition. Feel free to use the Contact Us form - we will be happy to connect you with your local Healthcare Coalition contact person.
What We DoThe Coalition brings together a wide spectrum of healthcare providers, local and state public health entities, local and state emergency management, and other key response agencies, with a goal to increase healthcare community resiliency. Coalition members plan, train, and exercise together and coordinate information sharing to strengthen disaster response and recovery in our communities.
Executive CommitteeThe Coalition's Executive Committee is comprised of representatives from member organizations and helps to guide the work of the Coalition.
- Marcy Crews, Legacy Behavioral Health Services
- Tina Hancock, PruittHealth Lakehaven
- Bill Meli, Hospice of South Georgia
- Allen Owens, Tift County Fire/Rescue
- Lauren Robinson, South Health District 8-1
- Kyle Romadka, South Georgia Medical Center
- Eddie Senkbeil, Tift Regional Medical Center
- Tim Sirmans, Moody Air Force Base
- Jennifer Stewart, CuraCare Home Healthcare
- Johnny West, Cook County Emergency Management Agency
- Lakesha Williams, Tift Regional Medical Center