Who We Are
The Coalition brings together a wide spectrum of healthcare providers, local and state public health entities, local and state emergency management, and other key response agencies, with the goal to increase healthcare community resiliency. Coalition members plan, train, and exercise together and coordinate information sharing to strengthen disaster response and recovery in our communities.
The Coalition's Executive Committee is comprised of representatives from member organizations and helps to guide the work of the Coalition.
- Marcy Crews, Legacy Behavioral Health Services
- Tina Hancock, PruittHealth Lakehaven
- Bill Meli, Hospice of South Georgia
- Allen Owens, Tift County Fire/Rescue
- Lauren Robinson, South Health District 8-1
- Kyle Romadka, South Georgia Medical Center
- Eddie Senkbeil, Tift Regional Medical Center
- Tim Sirmans, Moody Air Force Base
- Jennifer Stewart, CuraCare Home Healthcare
- Johnny West, Cook County Emergency Management Agency
- Lakesha Williams, Tift Regional Medical Center